High seat touring with great stability
For some people, the Trice T is the ONLY trike that works. If you have any trouble bending down or squatting (things you have to do in order to sit in a recumbent trike), you should definitely put the Trice T on your short list.
And, if you don't have trouble bending or sitting down, you will still enjoy the excellent view you get of the world as you ride by.
The following excerpted from ICE.
The Trice T is a great touring trike from ICE. Its frame is based on the world renowned Trice Explorer, the most popular Trike in the ICE stable. The Trice T shares the same high seat as the Trice Explorer making it easy to get on and off. Carefully chosen components and meticulous attention to detail in the construction of the frame makes this trike unbeatable value for money.
T stands for Tour and this trike is an excellent choice for cruising along your favourite trails. This machine manoeuvres easily and the rear suspension is beautifully comfortable on uneven pavement. It is very unlikely you will have ever ridden in such comfort and this machine will put a smile on your face every time you ride it.
The super-breathable mesh seat has lumbar and shoulder support to provide day-long comfort. This seat gives great support to your back and the angle adjustment of the seat ensures your neck and spine will not feel the strain of a long days cycling. A day-long ride is much more enjoyable if you are comfortable, and lunch at that beautiful view point is much nicer if you are already have somewhere to sit.
This year, the Trice T is available with a non-suspended 26" rear wheel. With the suspended 20" rear wheel version, when you are not riding, the Trice T can be separated and folded down to a convenient size for easy & secure transportation and storage.
- Tunable rear suspension
- Separates and folds tool-lessly. (with quick-release kit)
- The seat is adjustable for recline angle and the cover is adjustable to make it fit you perfectly.
- 20” wheels accommodate wide range of tires.
- Metallic marine blue or candy apple red or glossy black powdercoat finish
Price includes a mirror, a flag, and a full set of chain tubes to keep the oil on the chain and off of you.
A great range of accessories are also available from ICE for the Trice T, so you can select from the list of extras to enhance your machine.
The Trice T is only recommended for riders up to 18st (252lbs, 115Kg).
PBW is providing a wide range of gearing options for the Trice T:
- First, we are offering the T with a 27-speed Microshift / Shimano-MTB-compatible gearing similar to that previously offered by ICE. In this least expensive configuration, we use Microshift shifters and front derailleur, rear Shimano Deore derailleur, PBW Shimano-compatible rear wheel fitted with 11-32 cassette, front drum brakes, and our own locking parking brake levers.
- Second, we offer the standard Trice gearing based on SRAM X9 componentry and Capreo-compatible rear wheel. This configuration uses SRAM X9 shifters and front and rear derailleurs. The rear wheel is ICE's own Capreo-compatible hub and custom-configured 9-32 cassette, front drum brakes, and our own locking parking brake levers.
- Third, we offer the Shimano Dura-Ace bar-ends with Shimano-compatible front and rear derailleurs.
- Fourth, we can custom fit any Trice trike with the equipment you want for your ride: Schlumpf drive, Rohloff, disc brakes, hard-shell seat, choice of tires, Bionx electric assist. The permutations are too many to list here. You should call us with your special desires and needs.
|Trice Seat Style: